Heavy duty corner post assembly for 7 1/2 ft finished height fences.
One assembly includes:
- 1 Galvanized black coated .065 wall corner post 2 1/2 100"
- 1 2 1/2" post cap insert
- 2 1 5/8 black galvanized power coated braces
- 2 brace hardware 2 1/2" to 1 5/8"
- black self tapping screws
- 1 ez-angle brace hardware (patent pending)
Engineered to be installed into our patent pending large ground sleeves with set screw. Used to brace a corner against the tensioning of a fence line.
Ground sleeves are included and most of the time are driven directly into the ground (standard installation). As an option, ground sleeves can also be installed with concrete (ground sleeves with a concrete footing have more leverage). Sleeves have a locking set screw to make these posts permanent or removable. Large ground sleeves are 30" long and require one large driving anvil. One large anvil will work with an infinite number of large sleeves.
Note: large driving anvils work with both large and small sleeves.
Minimum order: 2 or more