One end post assembly for 10ft finished height fences. Includes:
- 1 Galvanized black coated .065 wall corner post 2 1/2 108"
- 1 24" matching galvanized black post extension
- 1 2 1/2" post cap insert
- 1 1 5/8 black galvanized power coated brace
- 1 brace hardware 2 1/2" to 1 5/8"
- black self tapping screws
Engineered to be installed into a concrete footing or sleeves. Used to brace the end of a fence against the tensioning of a fence line, steel or monofilament.
Ground sleeves can also be added as an option instead of concrete. Sleeves have a locking set screw to make these posts permanent or removable. Large ground sleeves are 30" long and require one large driving anvil (different from standard driving anvil used with smaller post sleeves that come with fence kits). One large anvil will work with a infinite number of large sleeves. Note: large driving anvils work with both large and small sleeves.
Minimum order quantity: 2